- In a higher power, a creator or something larger than any of us can comprehend.
- We all have a purpose in this world.
- Knowledge is the answer, not fear, doubt or shame.
- I don't have all the answers, but I'm not going to stop trying to.
- We each have the fundamental tools to accomplish whatever we choose, but learning how to use those tools is up to us, our families, our friends and our community.
- Saying "I don't know" is an acceptable answer, as long you follow it up "but I'd like to find out."
- Offering to help is easier than asking to help.
- Life begins when you're born and ends when you die.
- Religion should be about belief and politics should be about action, not the other way around.
- Idealism is not a dirty word.
I think that's enough for now, but I definitely plan on revisiting this list and revising it. I just needed to get some of the thoughts out on record and spend some time contemplating them before moving forward. In the meantime, what do you believe?